How it is made?
It has sodium, potassium, Iron and Magnesium. 100 gm will give you:
- Sodium: 0.7 mg
- Potassium: 1039 mg
- Iron: 1%
- Magnesium: 1%
- Aids in weight loss. There is a study in Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry which proves this fact. IT helps to break down fats so that your body can use them rather than store them.
- Muscle cramp prevention: Mineral deficiencies of calcium, magnesium or potassium can lead to electrolyte imbalances putting lot of load on muscles during a workout. A pre-workout consumption of Apple cider vinegar can help to prevent muscle cramps by providing electrolytes that are lost with sweat.
- It helps the body to maintain a healthy alkaline pH level. When your pH levels are low, your body becomes prone to infections, allergies and low energy.
- It supports healthy cholesterol and studies have shown that it can protect from arterial damage or oxidation, which is the main risk of high cholesterol.
- It has anti-oxidant properties.
- It helps in absorption of healthy nutrients from the food we eat.
- It is known to help improve bowel irregularity, thereby removing toxins from the body at a faster rate.
- You can make a salad dressing using apple cider vinegar.
- Drink by adding 1 teaspoon of it to a cup of water and drink it once a day. Slowly you can increase the quantity to 2 tbsp to a large glass of water.
- There are some interesting recipes shared here for drinks.
- There is another detox drink recipe shared here with good ingredients.